People are the greatest resource of any business venture. This section focuses your attention on your work force, their training needs as well as their material needs in terms of health & safety, professional development, job satisfaction and remuneration.
- Describe your Management Structure (If you do not have a management structure, list those people who can assist you with the running of the business).
- How many people do you plan to employ? (Full Time / Part Time)
- What types of skills and/or experience are you looking for?
- What training will your work force require to be able to meet your future plans?
- What measures do you plan to adopt to ensure employee loyalty?
- How soon do you think you will need to expand your work force?
- Plan you own development and that of your management team as your business continues to expand.