Site Technical Officer

Competent persons who can act as a Site Technical Officer are either a Perit (warranted architect) or a person in possession of a bachelor’s degree in engineering. Such competent persons are duly encouraged to have their details included in the respective register compiled and made public by the Building and Construction Authority (BCA).


Avoidance of Damage to Third Party Property Regulations

Code of Police Laws (Chapter 10, Part V, Article 95)



More information can be found here.


The  application form to register as a Site Technical Officer can be found here.


last updated January 2023

Skip to content