Radio Link License

Any person or entity wishing to establish radio links (P-P or P-MP) is required to have a Radio Frequency and Radiocommunications Licence authorising the grant of a licence to install/use radiocommunications apparatus to establish radio links.



Relevant legislation may be found in this link.


Further information can be obtained from the MCA website at the following link.


Application for a Radio Link Licence (MCA/10/23) from here.

last updated Nov 2022

Skip to content