School Licenses

​​​Church Schools, Independent Schools, International Schools and Educational Institutions are required to have a licence to operate. ​Mandatory School Licences are issued to Church, Independent and International Schools for Pre-Primary (Kindergarten), Primary and Secondary levels.


Information, and a list of supporting documents required, can be found here.


Applications for a licence for Church School, Independent Schools, International Schools, Educational Institutions, Temporary Licences, Licence Revision and Licence Withdrawal can be found here.


last updated May 2023

Skip to content